Blog Action Day 2008: Poverty
- Blog Action Day 2008: Poverty
- Blog Action Day 2008: Rewind to 1985
- Blog Action Day 2008: Word vs. Deed
Kill or Be Killed
God and Government
- God and Government (Part 1): Should women rule over men?
- God and Government (Part 2): Practical implications of God’s sovereignty
Pray for Barak Obama
Dying of Dignity
- Dying of dignity (Part 1)
- Dying of dignity (Part 2) – David danced
- Dying of dignity (Part 3) – What’s inappropriate?
- Dying of dignity (Part 4) – The physical aspect of worship
- Dying of dignity (Part 5) – Final thoughts
Sikeston MO Ice Storm, Winter 2009
- Sikeston’s Winter of Fire and Ice
- Have you ever wondered what 3 inches of ice on a twig looks like?
- Learning from an Oak Tree
- Forgiveness and Fred Winters’ widow
- Forgiveness and Corrie Ten Boom
- Forgiveness, Don Henley, and me
- “but if you do not forgive others…”
Church Covenants (ONGOING SERIES)
- Church Covenants
- Church Covenants in Baptist History
- Why do we make covenants? (key post)
- What difference does a church covenant make?
- to be continued…
- An Insider’s Look at Southern Seminary
- What Biblical Counseling Isn’t
- Defining Biblical Counseling, and a Word about Epistemology
- Comparing Counseling Methods
- 3 Views on Sanctification
- Pride, that epidemic vice
- Wrapping Up — Intro to Biblical Counseling
- How much like Jesus are we?
- The Dissuasiveness of Jesus
- The Promise No One Claims
- Paying the Price
“Knowing God” by J.I. Packer
- The Potentially Damning Dangers of Theology (or, Why I’m Thankful for Packer’s “Knowing God”
- Is theology your idol?
- to be continued… hopefully
“Love Wins” by Rob Bell