The purpose of this post is simply to look back at some of my most visited posts of the past year, as well as to point out some of my personal favorites.
Please take time to browse through the links below. The comments are still open on all posts, and I would love for you to jump right into any of the discussions. I generally try to respond to comments.
If you’ve come over here from Robert Hruzek’s Blogapalooza, you’ll find a number of differences between these lists and the one I gave Robert. There are two reasons for that. (1) I didn’t have to restrict myself to only one post per month; and (2) my present goal is to provide a fairly comprehensive overview of my first few months of blogging.
(Incidentally, if you don’t know about Blogapalooza, you can still participate. Just click on old Einstein there for more information.)
Not counting my two static pages (About and A Bad Heart), here are the 5 Most Visited Posts on my blog to date; some Popular Series I’ve posted; and my Personal Favorites:
5 MOST VISITED POSTS TO DATE
Number 5: Ryan Ferguson’s dramatic recitation of Scripture
Number 4: Made for another world
Number 3: Mixing up a batch of TNT to kill a Sunday morning
Number 2: Memorizing Scripture is hard on an old man
Number 1: Ray Boltz announces he’s gay
Blog Action Day 2008: Poverty
- Blog Action Day 2008: Poverty
- Blog Action Day 2008: Rewind to 1985
- Blog Action Day 2008: Word vs. Deed
Kill or Be Killed
God and Government
- God and Government (Part 1): Should women rule over men?
- God and Government (Part 2): Practical implications of God’s sovereignty
Pray for Barak Obama
Dying of Dignity
- Dying of dignity (Part 1)
- Dying of dignity (Part 2) – David danced
- Dying of dignity (Part 3) – What’s inappropriate?
- Dying of dignity (Part 4) – The physical aspect of worship
- Dying of dignity (Part 5) – Final thoughts
PERSONAL FAVORITES NOT ON THE ABOVE LISTS
- John Cleese explains the God gene
- Is Bill Maher Religulous?
- You can never go home again
- Shamed by Charles Spurgeon
- Reading 1290 pages of theology… just because you want to
- Looking at Thanksgiving through historical documents
- Life (and Death) in the Shadowlands
- D.A. Carson and C.H. Spurgeon on Compatibilism
Thanks for taking the time to visit my small, insignificant corner of the blogsphere. I appreciate all of you who visit and read and occasionally take the time to offer comments. Many times I feel that your comments are better than my original thoughts.
May all of you have a blessed New Year.